Fluffy and chewy pancakes
- 150g Silken Tofu (5.3 oz)
- 1 Egg
- 5 tbsp Milk
- 150g Pancake mix (5.3 oz)
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Mix tofu, egg and milk in a bowl, whisk until smooth.
- Add pancake mix into tofu mixture, stir. If batter is thick add a little more milk.
- Heat a tsp vegetable oil in frying pan. Place the heated frying pan on a damp cloth for a few seconds and return the frying pan to the stove.
- Pour batter into the frying pan. Cook on low heat until bubbles appear all over the surface, and then flip it over. Cook more until it is golden brown.
You can follow the instructions of the pancake mix you use, substitute tofu for some milk.